Everything can change for a reason

Deborah - Hillsboro, Oregon

I believe in GOD and how many talents, gifts, and blessings I have received from him. When I was little, up until now I have been through family lost, accidents, and changes. In my life, education is very important. When I was in the 3’rd up until now I have received so many awards and certificates. After high school I plan to go to college. I love kids and I am a Sabbath School teacher at my church. I also have a great family.

My family means the world to me. I have a mom, dad, and 2 older brothers. They have always given me advice and always want the best for me. They have loved me for who I am. I also have a great family at church. I belong to an amazing church and I am a Sabbath school teacher. At my church I teach the preschool class and it is really fun. At home and at church we pray together, read the bible, and do things as a family. As a family we have been through a lot. One of my family members has been in an accident. This accident happened 1 year ago on a Friday night. When I received that call I could hear crying in the back ground. I drop the phone and fell on the ground and cried. After that happen everything changed, and now we have become a strong family and now there is peace in our hearts. When I heard about the accident I felt that my heart sank. Now we are joyful and happy.

Ever since I was born I have worked hard in everything I do. I want to become an inspiration and want to set a good example for my family and friends. When I look at my awards and certificates in my room I feel really good about myself and I try to do better and I want to be able to succeed. Every time I received an award or a certificate I feel good and I have made a difference in my life. My parents inspire me everyday to thrive for the best and they always tell me to always be myself.

I want to make a difference in church, my community, and the world. My goal is to become a role model for younger kids. I plan to dedicate as much time as possible to serve others. My hearts fills with joy when I see a smile on kid’s faces. I always want to tell them to work hard in everything they do and to always thank their parents for everything. Everywhere I go I want to become an inspiration to others and make a difference in their lives. I believe that the best things can happen to us when we live a peaceful and joyful life. This is what I believe.