natures best

Jeremy - Hillsboro, Oregon
Themes: carpe diem

Sitting in a cold car with no one around to help; this is what my girlfriend and I experienced a few weeks ago at the beach. Our car battery had died completely and at this point everyone had already left the beach. We were stranded!

My girlfriends first instinct was to worry and try to find away to get home, but she ended up looking over to me to find myself laughing at the situation. She didn’t think it was too funny at the time just because of the way she was looking at it. She kept looking around trying to calm down. She ended up trying to call her parents to come get us. I told her that we should wait for a little while so we could relax. After awhile she started to laugh with me; she stopped worrying about how to get home or what we’re going to do with the car. So instead of concerning ourselves with all the worry and stress we sat back and enjoyed the wind floating passed us and the waves crashing down approaching the shoreline. After we relaxed we got to enjoy natures best; the sunset, a rainbow, and two large seabirds all at once. It was unbelievable; almost like a perfect scene in a movie. We thought it would be funny to see how bad the car was again so I tried to start it; because of the time we enjoyed on the beach it gave the car enough time to charge up just enough so we could be on our way. Before we left I looked to see how much gas we had just to see if we were up for another adventure.

This I believe, you should always look at everything as positively as possible no matter what the situation. Your Life experiences will be totally different; enjoy your life to the fullest.