Nathaniel - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I support Hillary Clinton. I will vote for her. I am a proud African American Male, and Pastor of Imani African Christian Church. I have prayed for the day that a black canadiate would make a serious run for the highest office in this nation. That day has come and I find myself pressed to explain my choice, except to say this. I really like the heart and soul of Hillary Clinton. I was a big fan of her husband, President Bill Clinton, and I became a real fan of hers after watching how she handled the sex scandle, that rocked her marriage and the nation, while the whole world was watching. Hillary Clinton, I believe, is ready to be President of the United States. I like Obamma. He is a wonderful candidate, who truly reflects the “audicity of hope”, but he is my choice for Vice President. He is smart, handsome, principled, and tough, this I can’t deny. But, I find Hillary to be smart, attractive, principled, tough, and experienced. Yes I do feel more comfortable with Hillary answering the White House phone at 3:00 a.m. than Mr. Obamma. I know I am on the “other side” in my own community, but I’m at peace with that. Racial pride aside, and yes I know race matters, I want Hillary to be my next President.