Express Yourself!

Melissa - Little Falls, New Jersey

I BELIEVE! ……….

I believe that everyone should be able to express his or herself without being judged. For if no one chooses to express himself or herself, for fear of being judged, they will explode!

It is not up to one person to judge another! This should be stopped. Many people lose hope from being judged too often. People also get a low self-esteem. This is not good because people with low self-esteem or that keep getting judged may turn violent! There have been many instances of this in the news the past few years. For example if people were not judged they would be caring and would help everyone out. Unfortunately this is not a perfect world and, people are more judgmental and uncaring.

Obviously if people were more innocent, caring, and less judgmental then people would be able to express themselves and there would be less violence in the world. People should not be so rude and obnoxious and other people would actually be able to get their point across. Getting your point across is very important- at home, at school, at work, and on sports teams.

If someone actually gave people a chance then other people would follow their good example and give everyone a chance and if you do that everyone would be able to express themselves! This is why I believe people should not be judgmental and let people express themselves.