I Regret (NOTHING)

Toni - 07424, New Jersey

When I take a second look at my life, I see it as a gift. My life isn’t what you would call easy, on second thought no ones is. Everyone has had many bumps in the road, but does life do that to show you something? Does it give you these challenges to see if you can live up to your own expectations? I look at life as a big pitcher of lemonade, its either bitter or sweet, but its what you make of it that matters. You either add too much sugar, too little or just enough. When you mess up and add too much sugar, it’s then you pour it down the drain, it’s kind of like your pouring your problems down the drain. Life unfortunately doesn’t work that way. You can’t pour your problems down the drain or your mistakes either; the past is like a tattoo it will never change. I believe you should live your life with no regrets, learn from your mistakes and not kill yourself over them. It’s too late to pressure yourself over what was already said or done. I’ve looked at my mistakes and it makes me feel imperfect. To be quiet honest, I like that feeling; it makes me different from everyone else. If everyone on this earth was perfect we wouldn’t learn from the good and the bad. I believe you need to be yourself and show people, who you really are. Make your life into the best lemonade you can, make it worth living!