I believe in family

Shaye - Jesup, Iowa

What I believe in is my family. My family means a lot to me and I care about them a lot. I want everyone in my family to succeed and to have a good life. I believe my family is different from other families. I don’t think any family is the same as another family and that every family is unique. My family is unique in many ways. We do a lot of different things that make us special or different from others.

A lot of brothers in other families don’t get along with each other and fight a lot. This is not what my family does. My brothers and I get along very well. I mean we always wrestle around with each other or have a little push around, but we never fight. This is something I believe is very unique and I am glad that me and my brothers get along great. I hope my brothers and I have a good relationship with each other forever.

My family is very close and I like it when everyone is all together at holidays or on other days. I like to spend time with my family when I can. I believe my family will always be close. It is hard for all of us to spend time around each other when all of us have jobs or have to go to school.

My family came to all of my high school football games and I am glad that they did. It meant a lot to me to see that they were there for me and cheering me on. I like that they came and I don’t know what I would have done if I found out they didn’t come. I like to see my family in the stands and to see that they cared enough to come to my games and watch me play. It was really important to me. To see that they came to all of the away games and to see that traveled all that way to watch me meant a lot. I believe they want me to do well in sports and in life and that it is important to them to see me do well.

I believe my family wants to see me go to college and do well in life. I think they want to see me grow up as a good person, which I am, and have a good family of my own some do. I think they want to me to do whatever I can to the best of my abilities and to do my best in everything. My family wants me to be happy and to enjoy life to its fullest and make the best out of my life. I think they want me to have a good life and enjoy the time I spend with my friends. I want to show my family that they mean a lot to me. I also want them to know that I succeed in life because of them and that I want to do good in my life because of them.

I love my family and I believe that we are a unique family. I like to know that we do things different than other families and to see how my family gets along. I believe and know that I will always have a home to come home to and spend my time with. I believe that when I go off to college, where ever that may be, I know I will have someone to come home to in my family that cares about me and wants to know how I am doing. My family has came to all of my football games in high school and have pushed me along the way, and I hope that they will keep doing that to me. I believe that I will have a good family because of my family. I believe in my family.