I believe in family

Rachael - Jesup, Iowa

I believe that family is important. I value my parents very much. They are my life and the reason I am the person I am today. I believe that we are a very unique family in many different ways and I would do anything for my parents. I believe that family is the most important thing in my life.

I believe that my parents are my best friends. Even though, sometimes, we argue or disagree on things, I know that they will still always be here for me no matter what happens. My parents will always follow me in whatever decisions I decide to make in my life, they may not always disagree, but I know that they will always support what I want to do in life.

I would do anything for my parents. They are my best friends and I want to see them have a happy life just like they want for me. They have taught me a lot of things and let me be the person I am today. Not many kids my age can say that their parents are their best friends like I can say. I tell my parents everything and I can count on them for anything.

I believe my parents want me to do great things with my life and I want to prove to them and show them that I can be the daughter they raised and do anything I set my mind to. I know that whatever I decide to do with my life I will always have my parents here for advice, or just to talk to if I need someone. They are my parents and my best friends and because of them, I believe that family is the most important thing and I value what my family has.