This i believe family

Jesse - Jesup, Iowa

For as long as I can remember my mom and dad have said that family is the most important thing in my life. I have been told this ever since I was a little kid and I still get told this now. I can say that I have seen this quite a bit of times and I do believe that your family is always there for you no matter what.

There are many things that show that your family is the most important. One of them tat are pretty important are that the family is always in touch with each other keeping everyone informed on what they are doing and what is going on, like someone getting married or someone is having a kid everyone gets informed by the family and has to know because things like that are important. On my dads side every year the whole family gets together Christmas day at the hall or somewhere so we are all together and enjoying it with each other. This is kind of a way to keep the family close so that everyone is here and able to talk with everyone if they can make it. On my moms side we do it the same way. My grandpa has everyone out to his house for a grill out or something and it gives everyone a chance to talk to people we haven’t seen in a long time.

Another reason I believe that a family is most important to you is because no matter what you do in life or what you try, you’re family is there backing you up one hundred percent and letting you know that there hear for you know matter what the circumstances are. Your family is always there for you, yeah your friends are there to but you family will never leave you, sometimes your friends do when things get tough. My family has also got me through some hard times and I don’t know what Id do without them helping me back up. I owe them a lot for being there for me when I need someone the most, no matter what happens in my life I will always need my family.

My whole family is always there no matter if were going to funerals or helping each other out on building a new house or working on the farm they are there and not because they have to and are getting paid but just because they want to.

I have appreciated the helpfulness of my family a lot when they were there for me and stuff, but when I sit there and think about it I have never appreciated it more than I do now. I’m getting older now and with me starting my own business in farming and working another job I know I will be okay and that my family is there even when I am moved out and out on my own, still making sure that I’m okay and safe, because that’s what family’s do.