This i believe

Natalie - Jesup, Iowa
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that you should have no regrets and not take your time with family or friends for granted and cherish every moment you have with them as if it was your last.

There have been a lot of people in my life that I have lost that were very close to me. After there gone you think to your self, “I should have helped her with her homework,” “I should have fixed her car for her.” You realize you didn’t spend the time with them that you wanted to and wish you could take it all back. Not every person is here to stay forever when you have a moment to be with someone, tell them what you’ve wanted to tell them, show them what you wanted to show them. Don’t hold back because tomorrow you may never get to see this person again. You may never know when your best friend or mom may pass along but be extra nice or help out a little bit more because in the end it could be the last moment spent with them.

There have also been a lot of times when I’ve taken my family and friends for granted. They are always doing nice things for me and trying to help me out. Whether is giving me advice or a little gift I just say thanks and don’t really pay attention to the meaning of the gift to realize it was ment to be special and thoughtful. Our parents just hand so many things right to us and we don’t think anything of it. All the things they do for us have gotten us out of trouble or gotten us into college. We don’t realize it until we look to understand that our parents do so much for us and its just handed right to us with hardly anyone from ourselves.

I also believe in having no regrets. There will be a lot of things in life that you want to take back or you want to just make disappear, but you have to live with those mistakes the rest of your life. Don’t regret them. Everything happens for a reason, weather it’s to teach someone a bad lesson or make them grow stronger it happened for one reason. If you have regrets it just makes you wish you could go back when you really can’t. There is no way to go back and change things but you do have second chances to make it right. Everyone makes mistakes but don’t regret them, learn from them and move on. The next time your put in the situation you will know how to handle it and there for not have to regret your decision.