Family

Shana - Jesup, Iowa

I believe family is extremely important. I believe it is one of the most important things in a persons life. I think it is important for people to know they always have someone they can trust. It is good to know that you always have someone that you can turn to when you need help.

In some situations, family may be the only people you can turn to. Family should be people you can always count on and always turn to no matter what. I believe friends are extremely important as well, but there maybe be some situations in our lives where friends can’t always be there for us when we need them most, but family can.

I also believe that there may be some situations in our lives, where some people may not understand, care, or want to give us the time of day. If you need someone to talk to, pick someone in your family. They will give you the time of day, if you let them know you need it, and it will probably just keep bringing you closer and the chances of them being there for you again will be even greater.

I do believe that no one else knows you better then your family. You may have friends that you are extremely close to and have known your whole life. But I believe that in the end, the people who raised you and grew up with you, living with you each and every day are the people who know you the best.

I also believe family are people who you should always be able to trust. To me, if you cant trust your family, who can you trust? They are people you can confide in and know that what you tell them is just between you and them and no one else.