never living in statisfation

Todd - greenacres, Washington

I Believe

I believe in the betterment of humanity and the desire that everyone will one day become free, and that people will forget how to hate and learn how to love. That we might be able to settle our differences by the use of words and diplomacy rather than guns and bullets. I believe that one day we will join together not as a: town, city, state, country, race, and or language but as one world living together in harmony.

I believe in the fun that little kids have as they run around outside with their friends and imagine that they are fighting off aliens and saving the plant from imminent destruction. The warm fuzzies you get in your stomach from seeing something that reminds you of your childhood. Such as an old beat up bike, a certain food or even the smell of BBQ in the summer.

I believe never living in a constant state of perpetual satisfaction, and that when life throws you a fast ball you hit the red laces right off of it along with the white leather cover and send that ball hurling not only out of the park but clear in to the Seattle Seahawks football stadium.

I believe in a lot of things but most of all I believe in: my self, my family , my friends, my school, my city, my state, my country, other countries, races, and most of the world. For when we believe in others and they believe in us, and when we all believe in each other we will be capable of the impossible and the impossible will become possible, and fiction will become reality that what I believe.