School Activities

Stuart - Orchard Park, New York

I believe that the activities and programs that are offered in schools affect the lives of the students in a very big way and in many different ways. It is important for a school to have a variety of clubs and activities so that everyone in the school has something that they can participate in and no one feels like there is nothing for them at their school. I think that this is important because I believe that it makes school more enjoyable if you feel like you are part of the school.

One of the things that I am a part of is cross country and I am really glad that my school offers that so I can participate in it and have fun with it. Being on cross country has helped me grow as a person and learn responsibility. It also keeps me in shape and helps me to grow physically and mentally. School activates also help students build confidence and are important in shaping who the students will become in the future and where they will end up. Many of them help people decide what they want to do when they are older and can offer training and help for people who want to get into and learn about a certain profession. Some schools do not offer as many school activities as my school and I don’t like that because I think that those schools are taking away a big part of those students’ lives.

It is important for students to have something that they can be a part of so they will feel connected to their school. I think all schools should have a wide variety of school activities and I am glad that my school has a lot of activities for myself and others to participate in and enjoy. A lot of things that I have learned from sports and other school clubs will stay with me for the rest of my life and help me when I need to make important decisions. I am glad that I have the opportunity to be a part of all of the clubs and sports and my school that I am a part of.