Dreamin

Nathan - Orchard Park, New York

Dreamin

I believe that in today’s society to stay focused on a dream u once had is very difficult. When ever I was young my mother and father always use to tell me to follow my dreams and it will come true. That is something that has stuck with me and probably will for the rest of my life it is one of the things that when u hear it you will make you stop and think about if your still following the dream u had as a child.

The reason why it is hard to stay focused is because growing up kids are cruel and say if some one has expiations to make them self’s known though out the world being a pro athlete or something they can always be ripped on by kids. Which then make kids think about how dumb or stupid it was to think they could be famous. That can then make kids settle for something less or something they don’t love. Ever since I was little football has always been there for me when my parents were fighting or something as going wrong in my life I could always just play so ever since I was little I have always wanted to be a pro football player which seem a little far fetched but I don’t care I has been ridiculed for saying that ill make it but I really don’t care because I will give 110% to try to make it come true and if it doesn’t ill never have to say I didn’t try and I will never lose my focus on my dream no matter what anybody says because its my life and not theirs.

Dreams are not made just for when your sleeping dreams can always come true I believe as long as your focus on your goal and give 100%. Then don’t ever let anything get in your way. But if you don’t make your dreams come true you’ll never have to say you never tried or what if.