the sports teams

nicholas - Orchard Park, New York
Themes: sports

The sports teams

Sports teams thought out time have had a large affect on the people and society of a city or a town. Coming from the city of buffalo which has been know for its bad sports teams no person could have the same affect as the teams of buffalo. I know this because I have witnessed in my life living in the buffalo area. The buffalo sabers for instant brought a community together to watch a team of guys try to win the Stanly cup they help the small and large business men also by bring people into the city. The buffalo bills have also united the people of a city 80000 people all together in a stadium to watch a winless team take on Americas team on a Monday night.

Its not just hear sports teams just don’t affect cites sand towns they can affect the world. All you have to do is look at the soccer and rugby world cups. They unite people from all over the world to watch there country men play a game. Sports teams have such a power over the communities they do volunteer work for them and they help get people to donate money to charity by offering autograph signings and other things like that.