I Believe Hard Is The Key To Success

Ragen - Dalton, Georgia
Themes: work

For some people it seems that most things come naturally to them. For myself, it is quiet the opposite. I am the type of person who has to really put forth effort and work hard to get where I am going. I use this quote by Vince Lombardi to remind me that my hard work will lead to my success in life not only as a person, but also as a nurse. “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.”

I believe that hard work is what makes a person successful in life. It is through our hard work that we truly are able to appreciate our dreams and goals when we reach them . My ultimate goal in life is to hold a masters in nursing while specializing in pediatrics oncology. I know the road to this goal is not going to be easy. It will take every ounce of strength and determination that I have, but I will succeed.

I believe that hard work builds character. Hard work builds the type of character that is necessary to persevere through tasks that are not easy. It also builds the type of character that ensures that no matter what obstacles are thrown your way in life, you can complete them. I believe that people who work hard to get what they want out of life are very respectable people. When I see someone who works hard it makes me want to work even harder to reach my goals.

I know the journey to my ultimate goal in life is not going to be easy. I know that most of the time it will not be a joy ride or a walk in the park. I believe my hard work will make the journey easier and more satisfying in the end. My hard work will help me prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to. My hard work will get me where I want to go. I believe my hard work only enable my abilities to be a successful person in life.

I believe that no matter who you are, what you do, or what your dreams are they can be reached through hard work. Every person has the ability to be successful at what ever their heart and minds can dream up. Every person has the ability to wake up in the morning and know that if they work their heart out nothing is impossible. My hard work promises me my success in life. I will succeed and I will “lay exhausted on the field on battle-Victorious.”