Love

Stephanie - Cohutta, Georgia
Themes: love

I believe in love. I believe that love is being happy with someone no matter what the circumstances are. I believe in being lost in the moment with the one you love. True love does actually exist. I also believe that love at first sight is a myth which is exaggerated by many people. Marriage takes love. A marriage cannot survive without love. Love is complicated. It is puzzling, confusing, stressing, it takes work and effort put forth to exist.

How do you know when you’re in love? Are you going to realize it when you fall in love? Is love something that you go out and look for, or wait for it to come around your way? Personal experiences have gave me the perception that love walks into your life unnoticed, and sweeps you off of your feet before you even realize what exactly it is. Love can make you laugh, it can make you cry, it can make you angry, it can make you sad. Love can also be everything you ever wanted or needed in your life.

Does true love exist? In my opinion, yes it does. When you’re true love walks into your life, you don’t ever want them to leave it. You cant eat, sleep, or think, without them on your mind. When you wake up in the middle of the night wishing they were by your side, wishing to hold them in your arms, and wishing this feeling is real, you have experienced love. When all you can think about night and day is them, and when you would give anything to know they feel the same about you, you have experienced love.

Past relationships affect a persons overall perception of love. Relationships mold a person to making their own belief of what love really is. Love is something different for each and every person in this world. There is no two meanings of the word love. Romance can help the feeling get stronger. It makes love grow even stronger inside your soul. Love is good for you. It can keep you healthy and happy, which a person needs.

Everyone needs to feel what love is. One time is all you need to become addicted to love. It is an addiction which is very hard to break. True love, love at first sight, romance, are all different in everyone’s eyes. It takes time to accept what love actually is. It also takes time to find your own meaning of love, but when you do find it, it makes you realize and understand that it is not a bad thing to believe in.