I believe in… showing all your feeling whenever possible.

Christopher - Kyle, Texas

Not much stuff really happens with me, but when it does it’s something fantastic. One thing that I really like is to be appreciated by people other than my family. This came to be so when I found out about this girl who liked me. But it’s because of my lack of wanting to go for it that caused me to not ask her out and see how good it really could’ve been.

The moment I met her I knew something special was going to happen. I came off the bus to join my friends when all of a sudden she came up and told me how good of a job I was doing. That was the spark of a magnificent fire. She at first seemed strange but as I thought about it that was the one kind of person I liked, a strange person, unlike any other.

Trying to think to long about her makes me become intoxicated with trying to be with her, driving me crazy. I lost sleep over what I should do. I’m burning on the inside wondering how it’d be to caress her beautifully brunette hair, or touch the cheek of a face that smiled like no other.

Time went on that semester, flying by like a jet at supersonic speed. I soon knew that I came to school only to be in her presence in the afternoon. And as time went on I began to understand that if I really wanted to be happy I’d need to go out with her.

The day came when I knew what I should do. So I gathered my heart into a basket of feelings and set out to give it to her. I nearly handed it all over when I heard her say that she was moving. I was shocked so much the basket fell. And I don’t know when I’m going to be able to pick it back up.

She moved the following weekend, her and all of her stuff, but the one thing she left was all the feelings that I had for her. I’ve been heartbroken since and because of my lack of pushing forward showing my true feelings to her, my mind has become a lost cargo ship in the deep sea. Trying to look for it will make me lose myself.

This is the reason why I believe that you should show your true feelings whenever possible. If I had showed my feelings to her I would no longer feel the way I do, pathetic and lonesome. Who knows what you will get out of it, a new boy/girlfriend for a couple of weeks or a lifelong friend for the rest of your life.