Know that what Jesus says is true

Brenda - West Hills, California
Themes: Christianity

I believe in Jesus Christ. I searched through world literature and found a theory of evolution not discussed in our schools. Instead, it is preserved since 1888 under the auspices of theosophy. This theory of evolution is presented best by the life of Jesus Christ.

If there was betrayal in His life, what makes you think there will not be betrayal in your life? Do you know that in Helena Blavatsky’s book, THE SECRET DOCTRINE, published in 1888, a theory of evolution presents seven human races occurring over a period of 325 million years? Those seven races are not known about, discussed, presented in the schools, nor taught in any way within the general public. Only through association with mostly secretive, esoteric type groups can we study this approach to self-improvement that any theory of evolution should include.

If there is a descent of the human race(s), it occurs through animals that exist on the earth ahead of human beings. When you think of Jesus’ teaching and “the kingdom of heaven,” do you think that it is through contact, interaction, and exchange with the higher kingdom of nature, which I named girasas, that humans evolve? The higher kingdom’s presence makes us only now 5th race humanity. If you look into the distant past, you won’t find any record of this higher kingdom, because 1st through 3rd races were human-animal. If you study the life of Jesus Christ, you will best know what an effect girasas can have on the individual who presents themself for growth and change.

I have worked for over 12 years communicating the idea that I found in theosophy with minimal results. I have tried newspapers, councilmen, scientists, religious leaders, organizations, chat groups, presidents, and every possible way to have this story heard. It is not only frustrating to me, but it is also taxing on my children and those who know me to witness my failure at communicating this glorious future of man.

The only solace I have is in loving Jesus Christ. It was his life that communicated a great message. It was his ability to heal and work miracles and not only to teach, but to astound, that caused people to listen. While others teach what is found in THE SECRET DOCTRINE, they don’t teach it as if a girasas kingdom becomes part of the human body, mind, and life and that in the future, there will only be more incidence and occurrence of that happening.

Beliefs in everything else; whether patriotism, citizenship, hard-work, self-determination, community, education, and even love have all been damaged by the work I have been trying to do. Only one belief still stands strong in my life, for it is His life only that is an example to me of why we are the way we are. I only hope and pray that there has been enough death “on a cross” between human and girasas and that someday I will be heard publicly without death having to occur.