Reincarnation and I

Marvin - El Cajon, California

A lifetime is like a day in a classroom where individuals learn about their selves, society, and the world that they live and interact upon. This could be another great life hypothesis which seems so real and genuine that it could become a classical quote. However, due to any spiritual beliefs and concepts worldwide, I have come to a realistic approach to the definition of life which is reincarnation. I do not care about religion because I do not believe in submitting your lifetime to a doctrine. I feel the whole idea of reincarnation holds the answers that would so eagerly move toward a person’s realization of the universe around him.

My introduction to reincarnation began in Middle School. It was Miss. Baraza’s World Cultures class and we just begun studying about India and Southern Asia. The first paragraph devoted to Indian culture discussed the topic of Hinduism. The paragraph talked about the pantheon of gods and goddesses related to the Hindus which didn’t interest me that much because Mythology is irrational to me. However, as I skipped down to the second paragraph I ran into the definition of reincarnation and then that is when I knew it just hit me. I could clearly see that many of our habits, characteristics, traits, skills, and interests developed from our past life experiences. If only you could just stop what you are doing and place your feet upon the ground and recognize that everything that happened to you came from a previous cycle then you will have the ability to look back at the past lifetimes from whence all the occurrences and events that surrounded you originated from and grab hold of a more realistic and clear understanding of yourself and you will find the true nature of yourself which you have forgotten about through lifetime after lifetime. The law of karma was another principle I understood of. Many of the life issues that man faces today are due to the cause and effect of bad karma. So much of the problems that go on in my family have been repeated through the many cycles of our progressive evolution. The reason why my friend Nanette argues back and forth to her daughter Giselle about getting a job was due to the fact that in a past lifetime during the European times Nanette was Giselle’s daughter and after Giselle got married with a man Nanette didn’t like she put a bullet in her mother’s head. Now Nanette and Giselle have came to a conclusion whereas they must together work out their karmic situations with each other. Soon after discovering about reincarnation and karma, I went straight to the library to check out some books on Hinduism. I asked the librarian if it would help my spiritual understanding of rebirth by becoming a Hindu and the library laughed and joked to me if I wanted a cow for my birthday so I could worship it. So I decided having a religious view on my pragmatic philosophy on life after death would just cause confusion and unrest.

When I was sixteen, I became touched with the words of Siddhartha Gautama who is also known as Buddha. Buddhism is a great and profound compilation of philosophies to study even though I never considered it a religion that I went deep into. I almost passed out after reading one of the poetry dedicated to Buddha from a Tibetan monk. Many of my teachers and classmates make fun of the way I hold my pencil because I use all five fingers to write with which is unusual for right-handed people. After a past-life regression, I found out I lived as an Asian student who was taught in school to use all five fingers to write with the pen. I was also taught to use the left-brain to assimilate memorizations in class where the teacher told us to memorize this and memorize that. I comprehend the knowledge and wisdom about the spiritual surface of life but I didn’t believe that food, sex, and other worldly desires were sinful because they are just natural processes of life. Another element I didn’t understand was the reason to meditate because I found that incredibly boring and not worth my time. So I stopped searching for answers in the Buddhism section in the library.

Finally by the age of eighteen I found what I have been looking for all these time. I just happened to stumble upon Unarius The Academy Of Science in El Cajon. Unarius is not a religious cult or church but an educational organization devoted to teaching the interdimensional psychodynamics of the mind. Unarius teaches a corrective and preventive psychotherapy based upon the physics of reincarnation, a comprehensive curriculum of self-mastery that explains the interactive, regenerative function of the mind and brain-body system. In advancing the knowledge of the spiritual principles of life, the teachings of Unarius explain the origin of atomic life within the new holographic paradigm of an interdimensional science. The broad concourse of life after life, of life and death, is an inner directed study of the mind, a research into the psychodynamics of consciousness. Its purpose is to awaken the individual to previous life encounters, the clairvoyant aptitude of the mind, and the reality of one’s spiritual connection. I grew up with Hyperthyroidism where I couldn’t gain weight because of my high metabolism and I would sometimes faint or sweat excessively to the point where I hated myself. Through past-life therapy I was able to find out that the thought-forms of hatred and rejection formed throughout my consciousness hard negative cores in my psychic body which sent out negative vibrations throughout my physical body and resulted in the condition known as Hyperthyroidism. I know now that I am responsible for this condition and there isn’t a medical doctor who hasn’t evolved to the point where he or she can clairvoyantly seek out the source of the illness and destroy the negative nucleus which is the source of the illness and replace the negative vibrations with positive vibrations.

It is amazing that I live so close to Unarius that I don’t need to drive there as if I were intended to come no matter what. I believe that reincarnation plays a big part in someone’s physical, mental, and spiritual composition when it comes down to finding the truth of the reality of everything they are conscious of. Everyone’s goal is to seek their true expression in their many lifetimes or should I say days in school even if it is painting, drama, music, literature, or sculpturing. Life should be used to learn how to express oneself and to mine the inner diamond within the soul.