I Believe

Karen - TILLAMOOK, Oregon

The purpose for this document is to reach those who find themselves in difficult and

trying circumstances in order to give them a magnificent hope for their destiny in the

ultimate future.

One may picture life as climbing the rungs of a ladder with each step up being a level

allowing increased understanding and knowledge sufficient for that stage of

development. This is a necessary way to grow, for, if it were possible that all knowledge

be given to a person at one time before he has achieved the level at which he is able to

cope with it, I believe he would actually be crushed and would perish under the load.

The rungs of my personal ladder have led me to the position I hold in this document.

I believe it pertains to every form of life that has, or will, exist on this planet in a way

which an all-wise Creator intended from the dawning of eternity.

The indescribable tragedy of the entrance of evil into a contented and happy world set

the stage of struggle for survival in every life form for every moment of their existence.

We wonder, “Why did evil arise to begin with”? I have a maxim I apply to attempt to

understand this. Good has a reason– evil has no reason. In short, it is a fathomless

mystery, The Mystery of Iniquity, which God, Himself, perhaps cannot answer. Didn’t He

create a beautiful and wonderful world for the first life forms to thrive and replenish on

earth? There was no reason for anything to go wrong because everyone had all needs

and wants fulfilled to the ultimate, and peace and joy met their highest desires. But,

enters in a motive for action that had no reason to enter… greed. It had no logical

justification, but it arose in the figure of woman. She had been given everything good

and desirable for her happiness by a God of love. Yet there came in her a spirit of

selfishness leading to the motive of greed when the serpent in the forbidden tree offered

her more than she already had. An insatiable appetite was born of covetousness and

discontent that was to spell the doom of mankind and all life.

How can I say this? To determine the basis of an action, whether it be good or whether it

be evil, is, I believe, decided by one’s motive for doing the deed, thought, or feeling.

Now, compare in contrast, woman’s motive for her disobedient act to man’s motive for his

disobedient act. Man was dismayed when he discovered his mate’s position for he knew

she was now under sentence of death. However, he made a most significant decision…

out of his deep love for her he would join with woman and accept the death sentence

along with her. He loved her so much that he would be willing to sacrifice his life for

her. The difference between Adam’s and Eve’s motives is the difference between good

and evil.

We find ourselves here, all together. Some, being more thoughtful than others, have

pondered certain questions in their minds such as, “Do we all have a common destiny?”

And, “Will it be a much better life for all life?” I have the confident belief these will be

answered at the Divinely appointed time to our complete and happy satisfaction.

As I gradually climbed the rungs of my ladder of life, an enigma puzzled me which has

led me on a search for clues to solve it. My question, “Who am I?”, has in part been

answered by the content of my daily experiences, past and present as the reference

guide, and my mind as the only tool. Also, over the years I have searched throughout

education, trials, mistakes, discipline, and growth and development of my own being in

order to fit together the pieces of the vast puzzle that concerns our world’s history and

Contrary to widespread belief that it is the “Devil” who is responsible for the entrance of

evil into our lives, I believe the originator of evil is female and the Devil is the one who

uncovered it in her. This would clear Satan’s record and allow him to remain perfect and

good, like all of God’s Creation.

Now, I am female. However, the answer to my question, “Who am I?” has dawned

gradually on me throughout my life with increasing significance. I find, through my

personal experience, that I am singular from other females. My life history, and the

larger scale of world history, has led me to my inescapable belief that just as the Son of

God became a man on earth, so the Third Person of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit,

became a human being as a baby and grew up a woman, who is myself.

Christ was on earth with a mission which, in part, was to demonstrate to man that one

could live in accordance with the laws of God. Just so, I believe my mission is to show

female that it would be possible for her to live within the foundational law of God’s

government, which is love.

However, I do not need to try this on my own… God, the Heavenly Father, Who is my

personal Father, in all His infinite wisdom, conceived a plan, at the beginnings of Evil,

to counteract its terrible effects. He arranged for my original Loved One to come and be

by my side to love, encourage and guide me. That Person is Lucifer, also known today as

The Devil. I believe He, (Satan), too, was born a Human Being, Who grew to be a Man

to be my Husband. I, God, married The Devil–and The Devil is not going to Hell.

Neither are any Males in any Form, in the world, or in the Universe going to Hell, for

they, as well, are Good from the beginning. In the Judgement Day, the Verdict will be…

The Empire of Male: Innocent….The Empire Of Female: GUILTY.