Good Day

Andrew - 60513, Illinois

Good Day

I believe that everybody can have a good day if they want to. I know that for a fact because that is how I live or at least try to live my life each day. I try to focus on the positives and not on the negatives because then I get upset and lets face it who likes getting upset. Even at times when I am feeling most down I can usually turn that frown upside down and its not like I am to be all fake like I am not ever sad or anything its just that at the end of the day I would want to rather have a good feeling about the day than a bad one. For example at the beginning of the school year I got up and did my daily routine and when I got on the bus I realized that I had forgot my lunch. Soon after I was at school and before I knew it was time for geometry. I was walking through the hall when I had stumbled on a companion of mine who the asked me why I had called him last night and I said that I didn’t. So like a couple of idiots right in the middle of the hall we took out our phones and just as we did Mr. Kropkey happened to be walking by. He took our mobiles and had the bright idea of giving them to the assistant soccer coach, of course after he was done playing with them for about a minute or two. After that all done I was then late for geometry. Instead of concentrating on the negatives I decided to look forward to buying my turkey sub at lunch, which believe me didn’t disappoint. The rest of the day went for the most part just like a typical school day. I learned some new things then forgot them all after class and laughed a lot because I always think everything is funny. Then I had soccer after school which was great except for the fact that I thought my coach was going to bring my phone to practice but he didn’t and it was a Friday, but somehow I survived without it. Then I got home at some pizza and then went out with my friends and had a great time!