I Belive in Love

julie - 92071, California
Themes: love

I believe that there is a special person that you are destined to be with. I believe in true love. I believe that you are not complete unless you have experienced or are experiencing love. I believe that Love is forever. I believe that at any age that you can experience love with someone.

Love is a powerful word; it can mean many different things to a person. Throughout anyone’s life, they can experience love weather you are young or old, with that special person. Love is what fuels us to feel and have emotion towards another person.

In 2005, when I was in junior year of High School, my feelings grew stronger for my best friend named Ryan. As time passed, I tried to pretend my feelings were never there and I hid it from everyone. Then in January of 2006, I could not hide my feelings anymore. On January 22nd 2006, around 10:30pm I finally told him how I felt. Then I sent him a message on AIM, I still remember what I sent him. I typed, “I like you” and all he sent back was a “?”. I had shocked him because he never thought there was a chance with me. I was excited, because I was about to start something new. I did not know what love was but I knew I could experience it soon.

We became boyfriend and girlfriend the next day. I had never been in a relationship before and either had he. We were new to everything. Every day I was with him the more and more I liked him and wanted to be with him. Then a few months later, we finally said the words I LOVE YOU. We were on the phone in the morning and I was saying bye to him, and he said “I LOVE YOU.” It took me a second to realize what he had just said, and then I said those three words back to him with a smile on my face. That word is so strong and I knew I meant it when I said it. Some people said I was too young to be in love, but I did not believe them. You cannot hide the way you feel towards a person it just happens.

It has been a few years since then, and I am now in college. We are still going out to this day. I know that we are meant to be together. I maybe still young to people, but I know he is the one. No matter what people say to me it will never change the way I feel towards Ryan.

I believe in love because I am in love with Ryan. I will always have these feelings towards him because he is so close to me in my heart. Love can happen at any moment in your life. I am experiencing it through my life right now. I believe is in love, do you?