Love All

Victor - Walnut Creek, California

Vacations are supposed to be enjoyable times for you, your friends, and your family. When you are thinking about how much you own and have fun, you should also think about people who have no family and the best vacation they have is when they get play time after lunch. Excitements are not always when you get something or you achieve your goal. To many people, excitements explode when some says, “You know what, I love you!”

I believe in loving everyone no matter their circumstances. In my life I have had to deal with growing up without a father; he left my mother and I when I was nine months old. This lifestyle is very difficult to live in. I had to spend a lot of time to accept the fact my father stopped loving my mother because she is the idol that has been there for me always. Now that I am fourteen years old I have understood my father loves me very much and he deserves to be loved also.

Thanksgiving, 2007, was a turning point in my life. My church “Hillside Covenant,” took a mission trip to the orphanage “Rancho De Suis Ninos” near Tecate, Mexico. The trip was one to remember. We got there and immediately were greeted by small kids asking to play soccer, jump-rope, and other activities. The children at this orphanage were kids whose parents did not love them and fathers were in prison for horrible crimes. These children made you feel like you have never been grateful for anything you have ever received. After this life changing experience, I have realized that love is to be spread wherever you go.

People are here on this planet to show respect and love their peers. Love is something that never exceeds its limits. Chocolates, roses, and stuffed animals are but only metaphors of love and should not be treated any more then by saying thank-you, or giving a kind gesture. I believe the true meaning of love is when you act in such a way that saying thank-you, or your-welcome just does not cut it.