The Essence of Free People

Jesse - Wilmington, North Carolina
Themes: freedom

I believe individual liberty is the essence of free people.

I suppose I have believed this since childhood. From the very first time I heard about the ideas and beliefs of America’s founding fathers it had a strong effect on me.

The Constitution is a wonderful piece of paper written to protect the liberties I believe in and hold true to my heart. My parents also had a profound effect on me forming my belief of individual liberty. As a child I witnessed their great work ethic. They taught me that if I believed in myself I could accomplish greatness. As an adult I follow their work ethic and to this day and I carry the belief that I can accomplish anything. They taught me to follow my dreams and not listen to those who try to destroy them.

I believe in being positive even against great odds.

I believe with persistence, passion and determination all obstacles can be overcome.

I believe in living each moment with passion and embracing that moment with all of my energy and essence.

I believe great things can be accomplished when I am free to pursue my passions. And when I do this my soul feels that freedom, and to me that is when the human experience is at its best. Amazing things can be accomplished and experienced when we are free.

I feel fortunate to be a citizen of a Republic that was founded on individual freedom.

A place where the people are free to pursuit what makes them happy.

I work hard in being persistent in making sure that these individual liberties are never lost or forgotten, as individual liberty is one of my biggest passions.

It is my duty and privilege as a free person to be diligent in making sure we keep liberty and spread it far and wide. And I hope it’s yours too.