Christine - Penryn, California
Themes: integrity

I Believe

Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do. This I believe. To have integrity is to have honesty. Life is not worth living if anything said was a lie. I would rather get the cold hard truth than a candy coated story; at least I would know the truth. Service before self is just what it says. To do this, is to put our country before one’s self, to give without receive in mind. To have excellence in all that is done, is to be the best, its like my first time riding a bike, I was not excellent at it just yet, instead of staying inside and watching television, I was out practicing continuously. Eventually, I had the skills to really stay on and ride. I was the best on my block. To have these three core values is to have respect for one’s self.

My reporting statement is my response to that of higher ranking that I. “Sir Trainee Craig reports as ordered ______ Sir”. This I believe. Along with this I believe in being healthy. Working towards that 11:36 mile and a half run. Working towards those 40 push ups and 50 sit ups in one minute. Working towards having excellence. To me having excellence is doing the best that I could possibly do, giving it my all, and never giving up. When an obstacles is thrown in my path I will overcome it. Either by myself or getting help.

I believe in going out and making something of myself, I believe in helping others when they need it the most, I believe in happiness, I believe in success, I believe in core values, reporting statements, and being healthy. I BELIEVE IN THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE.