Evan - USA

I believe in confidence. Not cockiness, but the trait that paople have to believe in themselves and be self-reliant. When people are starred down upon by the people they look up to the most, but still have the guts to stand up and say what they want to say, these are the people I love.

I belive in by best friend Ian. Ian keeps the right balance of confidence in his life to stay optimistic, be a hard worker, and to be an extremely funny person, which is why I enjoy him. He will say what he thinks without an “um” or a pause in his speech. As a car detailer, Ian is often trying to gain clients. Once while we were working together on a different job, a very large grumpy looking man pulled up in his brand new 2008 Cadillac Escalade, which was rather dirty. Without missing a beat, Ian walked over to the man and had a chat with him about his dirty car and how he could clean it up for a certain price. The man wasn’t interested and gave Ian a dirty smirk, but nevertheless I was shocked at how confident and flawless Ian had been. Ian’s confidence inspires me.

I blelive that confidence causes less stress, which in turn helps me live a healthier life.

I believe that confidence goes hand in hand with being optimistic. When a person is optimistic they are more fun to be around than a cranky insecure individual. I need to be around positive happy people in order to be in a good mood myself. This also increases the peace in my life too.

I believe in whatever helps an individualto be confident, whether it is straight white teeth and apretty face, knowledge, money, or even a disability.

I love my life because of the confidence which I have. I also love life because of the confidence others have which is projected on me.

I believe that with confidence I can achieve any goals I have in life and not be embarrassed while I do it.