Chadd - Loomis, California
Themes: love

I believe in love.

Even though I’m young, I have seen my far share of bad and broken relationships. I’ve seen my grandparents, separated when my dad was 18. I’ve seen my aunt and uncles lives split, pulling there children apart. I’ve seen three of my best friends parents turn there wedding vows into lies as the leave and separate each other. I’ve watched as I become the minority, a family whose parents are not separated.

Yet still I believe in love.

In the world to day, love has been manipulated, dirtied, sold, and broken. Love is something that seems nonexistent, but love never really left. Mankind has turned its back on love. I believe that love is not a feeling, a touch, or a one-night stand, but a commitment. Love is a decision to put someone else’s needs above your own. Love is about being peaceful and patient, humbling ourselves rather then defending ourselves. Love is not easy, but hard. It takes a lot to put someone else ahead of yourself, but it is a must if you truly mean to love. Love doesn’t envy our covet others things. It is not proud or rude but is meek. It is not self-seeking. It looks after others and thinks nothing of itself. Keeps no required of wrong but forgives before one even asks for forgiveness. Love doesn’t delight in evil but rejoices in the truth, searching after the knowledge the only really truth brings. Love always protects, always hopes, and always preservers. Love never falls.

I believe that love at first site is not love at all, but infatuation or lust. I believe that love is a burning virus that enters us before we can do anything about it. Love is never constant, but is ever growing and ever changing. Humanity has forgotten love. They have left love at the door, letting their desires get ahead of true, everlasting, beautiful love. Love must be purified in the fire. It must purified before it can become the shining masterpiece that it is meant to be.

I believe that love is hard, but it is everlasting.