Devon - Marvin, North Carolina

I believe in indecision

or maybe I don’t…I can’t decide.

Anyway, for all you people who don’t know what indecision is, it is “reluctance or an inability to make up one’s mind”.

On one hand

or maybe the other,

I could tell you that indecision is not a bad thing and that it’s just deciding between two good (or better) things

On the other hand

or should I pick the first hand,

I could tell you that sometimes I would like to pull my hair out trying to decide between two birthday dinners.

But really, I can’t decide which one to stick with…

Let me give you an example, my teacher in fact had to pick a topic for me to write this essay on. Not being able to decide on things does not make you stupid…

or does it.

I had lots of ideas for this essay, I just couldn’t decide which one to write about. Also, my family influences my decision making. For example, one half of my family wants pizza and the other half wants pasta and it’s up to me to decide what we are having, I can’t decide (considering I like pizza and pasta). In case you’re wondering, I have tried “decision making methods”. Like writing “yes” or “no” on note cards and picking one randomly. Or the most crude method, “enie, menie, minee, mow”. But the problem is I can’t decide which one to use. There are also decisions that we all must make, but I have an extra hard time making them…

or do I.

Like let’s say your home alone. You could play on the computer (even though your grounded) and do your homework at school the next day. Or you could do your homework and when your parents get home, invite a friend over. Me? I would possibly sit on the floor for two hours trying to decide.

Another down-side…

or maybe it’s an up-side,

I start to second guess myself on tests because I can’t decide which answer to put down, my first or second.

So, you have seen my ups and downs, pros and cons, and over all my…

INDECISION