Oscar - Iowa IA, Iowa

I believe people learn from their mistakes

I have learned a lot of things by my mistakes; I like people that tell me about my mistakes because that means they actually care about me. At home everybody makes mistakes. I am one of those people who make a lot of mistakes because I am not perfect. I made mistakes like when my parents told me to do something and I do not do it, just for the reason I am mad or something. That will make them to talk to me and tell me why is that wrong. They talk to me because I did wrong not because they are mad at me, is just they want me to recognize and learn from my mistake.

At the school when some students make mistakes the teachers or the principal tells them that are not right. The teacher when a student made a mistake they need to explain with details why is that wrong, so the student can have a better understanding. Sometimes when I make a mistake I ask the teacher for help, but some of them help me out and sometimes the teachers do not care about students. Also I believe everybody in life had made a mistake because nobody is perfect. I know that some people make more mistakes than others and they have been corrected, but some people do not listen to the advice other people is trying to tell them.

At work many workers make mistakes because in the company or factory they do not get enough information or that job is new to them. That is why before you start on something you need to be sure what you suppose to do. Many times the workers or students might get upset because they did not understand clearly what they suppose to do in the job they have been assigned. For example when I was working the last summer, I worked with a guy name Carrasco he got mad at me many times because I made a lot of mistakes, but he did not explain me anything. The mistakes I made were when I was trying to put a pool table together. Also I just need to listen to him, but I did not suppose to work with him because my job was to deliver hot tubs. His job was to deliver pool tables and put them together.

I believe that people learn from their mistakes, I make a lot of mistakes at my house at school or at work. Last thing you need to recognize your mistake ant try to get better on them. Because nobody is perfect and we as humans need corrections from each other.