Jarad - Snoqualmie, Washington

When I wanted to predict my lifestyle, I found someone who could predict lifestyles by reading palms, so I decided to try it, but when they said anger level was high, I got nicer in the future for some reason, so that’s when I said, “ You know, I believe we can’t predict our futures.”

If someone were to ask me “what do you believe in,” I would say, “Well, to tell you the truth, I believe we can’t predict our futures for various reasons.”

Starting off, I believe that we can’t predict our futures because we never know what could happen to us. The first reason I say this is because someone might think they will never get a speeding or parking ticket while they might ignore the law, thus the police will give it to them. A second reason I say this is because if someone were to think they wouldn’t either drink beer or smoke a cigarette, they could get peer pressure from their friends to try either of it. A final reason why I think this is because some people can think they will never get in an accident because they are better than others, but it can happen to anyone at anytime.

After that, I also support this reason because we might not know what our siblings or friends could have, such as medical conditions. A beginning reason why I think this is because our friends and/or family could have something serious that cannot be cured, such as cancer or AIDS. Second, I also think this because our family or friends could have something that definitely cannot be cured (unless decapitation), such as the black plague, which is a serious medical condition that, most of the time can cause death. Finally, our favorite people can hove something really bad such as shock, which can be cured, but can take a while.

A final reason why I am supporting this reason is because most of us can get something bad, like at the bank for instance. First of all, we can get bankrupt even if we think we have a lot of money. After that, something really bad can happen, such as someone who knows your bank account number, but you don’t know them. Finally, someone can rob your local bank and take all your money.

Overall, this is why I think people should think nothing bad can happen to them, because we never know what the future holds for us.