allie - 98065, Washington
Themes: environment

I started to think about how I do not believe in global warming. I thought about how my one of my teachers would always talk about how it is getting hot because of global warming. When it was December of 2007 my teacher would say that global warming is making it so much hotter. Then when January came it got a lot more colder with the temp was down to 0 degrees, and they had to close down a lot of schools for a week. I did not get how global warming is making it lot hotter ,because the earth has done this for many of years and it has probably got a lot hotter than this.

I believe that in the future that there will still be life on the earth, and we will not die down. The weather gets hotter and colder all by itself, and there is nothing we can do about it. If we all would have to put something huge in front of the sun to make it lot more warmer, but then the would through the earth out of balance. Just like when people want to drive high birds, that just pollutes more. In order to drive order o drive those it needs electricity and not gas.

When people say that global warming causes tornadoes, it does not!! There has always been tornadoes before people where on the earth. Before all the cars, industry plants, and hating , there were also tornadoes. Also believing in global warming does not make sense to me because, nobody can say/tell what the average tempter on earth is because it is so old. Then on January 14,1967 there were thirty-two tornadoes, that was big news, but nothing new.

Nobody can tell what killed the dinosaurs. The climate may get hotter and then get way more colder. So we can not make a big deal out of something that will change, even if it is soon or way later in the years. That is why I think global warming is not true.