Kody - North Bend, Washington
Themes: addiction

I have had family relatives die because of it. It was my mom’s mom. My grandma. I never even got a chance to meet her. At least I don’t remember. If she hadn’t done drugs than she would probably still be alive. I mean, I would have probably of met her and I would have remembered it. That’s why I don’t believe in doing drugs. After all they cost a lot of money, they’re unhealthy, and they can cause cancer. You could also end up losing friends and making knew one’s that influence making bad decisions and actions.

Drugs costing a lot of money can cause lots of problems. Since it is addictive, it will make you want more and more, which would make you spend more and more money. When you spend all that money you might not be able to afford much food, gas, or house payments. Another is that if you are under eighteen it is illegal. So if you get caught you could go to jail. Going to jail would cost a lot of money to get out of. Who would want to be in a sick and slimy jail anyway.

Drugs are also unhealthy and can cause cancer. If you get cancer, you could die from it, and it could cause you not to be able to do many physical activities. It could also cause hallucination. Hallucination can cause you to think that you can do things that you really can’t, which could kill you. Some other sicknesses that could be serious are to be hyperactive, depression, and slow reactions.

The last example is you can loose your friends. Loosing your friends can be very stressful, frustrating, and sad. When you loose friends you can make friends that are arrogant, bums, and strait up thugs. Those kinds of people are not good to get involved with. Getting involved with those kinds of people can result in doing more drugs. That could result in making even more bad decisions. Its not worth it getting involved with people like that.

If people keep smoking then more and more kids will smoke which will cause even more people to start smoking (because lots of younger kids think its cool), which will cause more sicknesses and diseases, which would result in more deaths from sickness and more people making bad choices after doing drugs from getting high, which would cause even more deaths. All in all smoking wont get you anything good.