Blake - north bend, Washington
Themes: addiction

What I do believe is that drugs are bad they are worse now than they where in the 1980s. They have found stronger chemicals than before they can kill you; you can also get really bad dieses such as aids. Drug dealers also want you to pay them a bunch of money so read this and you just might think differently about drugs.

First off drugs can kill you because since the 1980s they have just gotten worse because now that we have all of that new technology they have found some new chemicals to make the drugs worse and also if you do the drugs they can get you into some pretty big trouble and also you could start to get bad grades and mess up your feature.

The second reason why I think that drugs are bad is because they are so expensive. First the drug dealer will offer you the drugs and he says it’s free but you don’t know that drugs can mess with your mind and you then take the drugs and then after you take it for a while you start to become dependent on it then the drug dealer will start to make you pay for the drugs and before you know you have gone in dept and your life is messed up. So that is why I think drugs are horrible, nasty, and, disgusting.

Last but not least the drugs can give you some pretty bad dieses because you are sharing a sterile needle and they can give you a heart attack and you could be on a breathing machine for the rest of your life. This one time when I was at the fair I saw these people who had dropped out of high school they had a baby they where in dept and they had messed up there life by doing drugs.

So all in all if you do drugs it can mess up your life and it can also kill you put you in dept as they say a penny earned is a penny saved so do not buy drugs or get sucked into the pressure of doing drugs so hang out with the right crowd not the ones who party all night and all of your grades will be good and you will live your life the way you wanted.