Dayton - snoqualmie, Washington
Themes: addiction

My grandma smokes, even in her house and while she is driving. Every time I go to her house I cover my nose and mouth from the smell of smoke. And I worry because I know it kills you so I don’t want her to die from it.

It is horrible to smoke in the first place for many reasons. There are three big reasons that are the worst. One, it kills you. Two, it throws away lots of money (if you live). Third, it makes you smell really bad.

First, if you smoke you all know you can die from it, like how it gives you lung cancer. I heard on those commercials that every three seconds another person dies. That can ad up to numbers like 163,000 a year. That is a lot of people dieing from smoking only.

Also, if you live you are only throwing away your money. Buying cigarettes is like buying death, why would you do that. You could spend thousands of dollars a year. An average box of cigarettes is about $4.25. If you smoke about a box a day that can add up to a lot. 365 time $4.25 you do the math

Finally, when you smoke the smell of the smoke always stays with you. It also stains your cloths and a person can always tell if you smoke. Then you’re not as attractive and people don’t want to be around you. So if you try to sell cloths they will stink no matter what you do to then.

Those are my three main reasons that I believe you should not smoke. And if everyone keeps smoking more and more then more and more people will die, then the world will be less populated. Then all the smart people will die and the world will go into complete chaos. Then again if the world would just stop smoking less people would die and we would have more flourishing world and a brighter future