Tyler - North Bend, Washington

I say this from my own word of what really happened to me and I am also guessing that it has happened to a lot of you all reading it to. What my story is about is what I do believe and what I do believe and I also think many other people will say this as well that when some one you love or care about passes away that it is hard to like get over it and when people like see some thing on the news and say people make such a big deal about it and it really is not well there lien.

It is very pain full to loss even think about the person you lost.

It is also very hard to speak to people about it. Like you and your friends are all just hanging around at your house or at some one else’s house and then even though they are just trying to be nice to you and se if you are ok they ask hey Tyler I heard about what happened and I am really sorry to hear that are you ok? And even though they are just trying to be nice to you it is very hard to even answer them you are just like not even able to speak. It is like right when you hear that bam it is a smack on the face and you just can’t even talk at all and it is like sowing needles sowed your mouth closed. Then also if you ever see a picture of them or you watch a like video that like your dad or mom or some one typed and in it is like you and the person it is like being shot by a cannon from a foot away from you and you get a big cannon hole right were your heart is and there is and there is pain but not the type of pain from a cut on the out side it is a cut on the heart that you did not even scrape.

When you are like sitting there with your friends or just some one and you are watching TV if you turn it to the news to see like how much snow is at the pass or just to see the weather then it say like some one was killed or died in a freak mistake then some one with you says why do they make such a big deal out of this I mean people die all the time but they do these things on the news on like one person and it is not that big of a deal. I hate it because it is a deal a huge deal and if they new how hard it is how bad it hurts it stings how much you think about it and it wont go away then they would no why it is a huge deal. That is my story. That’s what I believe.