Delany - North Bend, Washington

I didn’t realize abortion until now, I was reading a magazine and the topic was “Is God pro-life?” that caught my eye and I kept on reading .It shocked me on how many teens think it’s the “cool” way to go. I thought “wow” this is crazy. I believe all babies should live. Why should we blame our mistakes on the baby? Having a baby must have had happened for a reason. Doesn’t everything? The baby never gets to experience life.

93% of all abortions happen because the baby is unwanted or inconvenient. Can you imagine all the life’s we’ve lost? So if the baby is unwanted why punish it as if it it’s fault, when it would be yours. To prevent from killing a baby we should think before we go and do something that we would regret later. Great things always come with great responsibilities,

In one year alone babies died from abortion than Americans died in the Revolutionary war, Civil war, World wars one and two, The Korean war, The Vietnam war, and Gulf war combined. If God gave you something so great then why take that away. Abortion is a quick-fix problem but can also leave you scarred for life.

Most abortions don’t happen until the 9th week of pregnancy. By that time the baby has identifiable arms and legs. It displays measurable brain waves. So this means that the baby only get’s to live for 9 weeks and grow arms and legs. It doesn’t get to experience the great things about life like it should have. It doesn’t get to go to its first day of school, enjoy how to ride a bike, or grow up and become whatever it would want to be. With this information still 55% of teens think its “acceptable” to have an abortion.

Truly to me abortion is murder. If a person were to commit murder they would go to jail so if a person were to have an abortion why wouldn’t they go to jail they’re still killing a life? Can you imagine how full our world would be with new life? All those dreams that that baby had to be president, doctors, teachers, polices, it was all taken away. It really wouldn’t be a bad thing to have all those things and more. So if you think it’s ok to have an abortion or know anyone who wants to have one. I ask you please to stop and think.