Alyssa - North Bend, Washington

Her nickname is messy she comes home and throws her clothes on the ground. It’s indescribable. I need some personal space, mom and dad please help. I believe that I should have my own room.

I think that I should have my own room because I can’t stand how messy she is. Remember when you were little and you always wanted that perfect room, how you would spend hours in there and make it your dream bedroom. That you would never leave it messy and it would always be clean. Well, most kids today have already accomplished that goal, well im still dreaming for that day to come at age 13. She comes in doesn’t fold or put her clothes away. They lie on the ground, like garbage in a street no one ever seems to pick it up and they just look dirtier and dirtier.

Also in addition, she argues with me. I nicely walk in the room and right then she starts yelling over nothing. How can I seriously stand this for any longer! A couple of days ago she brought in some new perfume and since I happened to be home at that time she goes and blames it all on me, trying to get me to confess that it was me, when I didn’t ever touch it. Mom and dad if you love me so much then how come I cant have my own personal space?

After all, I would like to have a room with my personal possessions. Katrina and I don’t like the same things so I would like to have a room that is my age appropriate. Also so if my friends come in my room only my things are up on the wall, in the desks, folded in the closet. We don’t agree on anything so a place where we don’t have to decide on something would be excellent.

Haven’t you always wanted your own room and then when you got one you were happy as a clown? I’ve had to share my room all my life, changing would be a dream come true.