kinley - snoqualmie, Washington

When you are driving on the road and someone does something very rude or stupid it’s very upsetting and sometimes very annoying. Also when you hear someone and how a car hit them and they were injured or killed, I get very angry, upset, and mad. Their for I believe that when you renew your drivers license you should have to up date your knowledge on the road knowing that everyone wont be causing stupid mistakes, dumb accidents, and the different rules for different states.

My first reason for believing that when you renew your license, you should take a written test. I think that should be a law because some drivers just aren’t that good. They make stupid mistakes; disobey the rules and when you get in trouble driving and it’s more serious there should be a certain amount of times you can fix it like when you get a d.w.i, so they don’t make the roads any more dangerous than they all ready are.

My second reason argument about re-taking you written test is because people cause accidents by not using blinkers, not paying attention, or late actions. Sometimes that can make a car go to waist like having it go to the junk yard. They also harm people, and I just do not think it is fair.

The last reason I am going to back up about taking the written test. You should renew your license because different rules apply for different states. If you don’t know the rules you can harm people or get in trouble. Now why would you want to get in trouble, it goes on your record. If you move here you have to get a new license anyway so why not take the written test. Also if you visit know the rules, and then you can’t harm people and get in trouble.

Clearly you see that there are accidents all over. I don’t think that you want to be on the road with dumb accidents, not very good drivers, and people who don’t know the rules. If this became a law the roads could be safer and not have as many accidents. I mean have you seen some of the accidents going on around here its crazy. Even though you may not like this law it could make the roads much safer.