Taylor - North Bend, Washington

Why does money matter? When you look in the mirror, does it change your appearance? Money, it can’t stop you from living your life to the fullest, like the kids of Uganda, they have no money what’s so ever, but they still seem to find away. It can’t buy someone’s love. Nor can it buy laughter and enjoyment. This, I believe that money doesn’t matter.

You may say that you do need money to do things, or to do certain activities, but really all we need is each other. When you use the term “live life to the fullest”. What shoots into you mind at that very second? Is it the thought of money? Or being with you friends and family, laughing and having a good time? The children and adults of Uganda have no money, no stores/malls, and no movies theaters. They spend each and every day making new games to make life more fun with their friends.

Love, plays a very important part in many peoples lives. With love, comes trust, and loyalty. Money can’t buy love. If you married someone just because of their money, are you truly married to them, or their money? There are many other ways to impress someone, other than money, and your choice of use with it. By showing someone your love for them without using money, they will know that you are truly their for them.

Spending time with the ones you love, whether it’s, dancing in the rain, sliding through the mud, or even singing from the rooftops. No money is needed. Where life takes you, you will always have someone there for you in your times of need, someone to take care of you, and most importantly, someone who will always love you for who you are.

Life is like a rollercoaster, you have your ups and downs. But unlike your friends and family, money will not always be there for you. Money may make a difference in people’s lives, but deep down inside every person, they know what will always come first.