Jamesen - Seatac, Washington

My past experience has taught me that everybody at some point is going to need help and support from other people. Which in one simple word means loyalty. Loyalty means to have faithfulness or a devotion to a person or cause. That is one of the reasons I believe so strongly in loyalty because it is what we need the most some times. You need loyalty to have anything, like a good friendship and a great plus trustworthy relationship.

When you are vulnerable and heartbroken, it makes it so you can be taken advantage of very easily. My friend’s loyalty has been questions and pushed so many times. Though heartbreaks, fights, deaths, and everything else, my friends have been loyal to me. When somebody starts talking about me or spreading rumors, my friend’s loyalty would shine. If they heard it, they would step up and makes sure it stopped, like it would die before it got out of control, just so I wouldn’t have to hear it, it something that I would do for them too. Truthfully, I’ve been called every name out there more then once at least every day and my friends showed loyalty by standing up for me. They showed that they are true fully there for me and won’t drop me in a heart beat because of something they heard.

Loyalty in a relationship is one of the main things, how can you sleep at night or do anything else if you feel like your boyfriend or girlfriend isn’t being loyal to you? Like I said before without loyalty you seen like you are vulnerable which can make you very easy to anything. Why would you trust and give everything you have to somebody if they are giving nothing to or showing any loyalty? I learned the hard way that it really doesn’t work out in the end and it hurts a lot.

I gave all I had to my exboyfriend, all my loyalty and I got none back. He showed that he didn’t care about me at all. He made me very vulnerable because I was weak and gave everything, so I started standing for nothing in the beginning so in the very end I fell for everything. My friends showed loyalty by standing by me and being there for me when I needed them the most even if it was 2 o’clock in the morning. They proved to me that loyalty can make things better in the end because for me when I feel it I stronger and better. Without it I was so weak and couldn’t stand by myself, but because of my friend I was. My past proves to be a main reason that I have so much loyalty. For it is not just what some people have, for some people like me it’s everything.