Melissa - Ballwin, Missouri

Melissa H

English III block 2

This I Believe…

I believe we were all put on this Earth to bond with one specific person in ways never imagined. There is always that one unique person out there in the world for you. If you haven’t found that person yet, your might not believe what I’m saying is truthful. But for those who have found that special one know that love conquers all. When you’ve fallen into a dark hole, they pull you out and shelter you from anything that might ever harm you again. You probably never thought it was possible to constantly smile, but how could you not? I remember I was at a point in my life when I rebelled and dreadful thoughts filled my mind. Along that path I ran into this boy unexpectedly who swept me off my feet into a world I never thought was possible. He had similar flaws and we instantly connected as if we had known each other for years. As soon as I saw him I felt my life shift and we both knew we were in for something. Together we miraculously mended each others troubled souls and formed our own bond where no one else mattered. We formed a trust that no one could break or weaken, and a love that would last forever. We built a staircase together where our lives could only get better and the darkness turned into a galaxy of dreams and shooting stars. It was as if we were puzzle pieces, and our love puzzled us together so perfectly like we were each others missing pieces. He is the reason I wake up every morning ready to have the best day, ready to give it my all! Every day that passes I work my hardest to amaze him and keep him coming back for more. I know I’m not the only one that feels this way but first, you have to believe in Love. I believe that love can conquer all and change your life if you believe in it enough. Opposites do attract and eventually under loves’ control your differences will bind together leaving you with a reality you thought was out of your reach and that one person you were meant to find. You will find that life is amazing and that you do believe that love does conquer all.