Jonathan - USA

Walk the right Path

(I changed you Change)

I believe everyone is able to walk down the right path it just depends on the right circumstances.

As a kid growing up in Tulsa Oklahoma I was walking down the wrong path. I grew up in the strong Christian background with my mother. We went to church every Sunday. Even with going to church every Sunday I still was walking down the wrong path because at the time I was hanging out with the wrong people. I was stealing and just doing the wrong things. It wasn’t until I was arrested that I realized what I was doing. Being in handcuffs and seeing the expression on my mother face led me to thinking, did I really want to go one living this way? I played basketball and had good grades is this where I want to go. At that moment I changed my life around and walked the right path. Later to my surprise the arrest was never put on my record because I had good grades and perfect attendance. I was very fortunate because things like this didn’t happened to everyone especially some one in my position.

I have turned my life completely around I’m in college now and working to get my PhD in psychology. In addition I have been working with Adolescents younger than me to help encourage them they to can walk down the right path regardless of what they’re friends or family says. They two can do something good for themselves.