Emily - USA
Themes: carpe diem

A Full Life

My favorite Bible verse is John 10:10, which states in the New International Version “… I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” This verse has really charged me and this idea is what I hope to live by throughout my entire life.

I believe that the best goal that one can have in their life is to live it fully and make every moment count. Life is too short to waste by living with meaningless ideals. So many people waste their lives away by caring so much about the things that aren’t important in the long run, and it is my hope that I will not live a life like this.

I want my life to be filled with things that are really important, like having good relationships with people, being involved with what I want to or can, not just watching my life speed by, and most importantly, doing all that I can for God and filling my life with faith and service. I want to be the kind of person who gets as much out of their life as they can because I really do believe that that is the most important thing one can strive for in their life.

God created each of us with a specific purpose. I only hope and pray that I can fulfill this purpose because that is really what will make my life meaningful and worthwhile. I don’t want to waste my life by not accomplishing anything.