Alexandria - Little Falls, New Jersey
Themes: carpe diem

Alexandria H

Mrs. MacMullen/ 8-2

Language/ Believe essay

9th January 2008

“I believe in life being lived to the fullest, laugh and enjoy everything, and love like you never loved before.”

I believe in life being lived to the fullest, laugh and enjoy everything, and love like you never loved before. Many people heard the saying live, laugh, love, but never understood its meaning. Everyone has a different opinion about it and no one’s is ever wrong.

Life is to short to spend every moment of it miserable and unhappy. My grandmother died at age forty-six and although she didn’t live life unhappy and miserable this just goes to prove how short life can be. My mother always tells me stories about her and every time we have the time we watch a memories video of her. Everyone thinks life is a joke and it can be wasted, but if they were ever struck with a disease then they would realize that life is to precious to waste.

Laughter is timeless and sometimes its all you need in a day. Everyone needs a little laughter in there life, unless at the end of the day nothing makes sense. Again, life is way to short so everyone just has to get out there and laugh a little. When someone tells you a joke all you can do is laugh, laughter is a big part of life that everyone needs once in a while. Laughing erases all the challenges that you are facing in life and makes everything so much easier. I was always taught that if you make a mistake just laugh it off because everyone makes mistakes now and then.

Love may be hard to find; it’s not impossible if you just look hard enough. Although, I don’t believe in love at first sight, some people may find it in life. Love takes time and once you find it it feels like the best feeling in the world. Just knowing some one is always there for you and care about you makes you feel great. Everyone searches for love and not many people find it, but if you look hard enough you just might get lucky.

The meaning of the three words can help everyone through almost everything. Everyone has different meanings for them, but that is what they mean to me. Live, laugh, love these words mean more to me than anything.