Travis - Houston, Texas
Themes: sports

Garrett F

English 1 Pre-Ap

Ms. Ciarella

February 5, 2008

THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE. The Tide pulled me in when I was twelve years old. My father took me to my first Alabama football game at Bryant-Denny Stadium, Alabama’s home stadium. It was between Alabama’s arch rival the Auburn Tigers. I walked into my seat and sat down to a thunderous noise. On the big screen the stadium was showing the history of the Alabama Football team. I was amazed at all the plays that were made, and then I heard a bone chilling voice over the speakers. It was Paul “Bear” Bryant. That day I changed into a completely different person, an Alabama fan.

THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE. I believe in the facts of the Alabama Crimson Tide. I respect the twelve National Championships the team has conquered. I honor that they are the number one bowl team in the nation with more than fifty wins bowl game wins. I am proud of the twenty-one SEC Championships the team has won. Most of all, I believe that Alabama has the best college football franchise to ever walk into a stadium. I learned all of these stats over the years, which led me to be a fanatic for Alabama Football. These entire truths mount together to make me honor and respect the Alabama Crimson Tide Football Team. THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE.

THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE. I believe in the passion for the Alabama Crimson Tide. I believe how the team has passion to never give up, never look back, and keep moving forward. I believe in their grit to pull through even though the odds are against them. I believe in being able to say, “I am an Alabama fan”, and to be proud of it. I am proud of being one of the few Alabama fans in Texas and be happy about it. This mindset was instilled into my memory by the past amazing coach Paul “Bear” Bryant. I read about his six National Championships and his astonishing win record. These stats furthered my passion and commitment to the Alabama Crimson Tide. THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE.

THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE. Believing in the Alabama Crimson Tide makes my life easier and in some ways harder. I am able to express myself by being an individual, and showing my passion and spirit for my team. It makes my life harder by making me stand out of the crowd. This in some ways is bad during my freshman year in high school. I am glad I am an Alabama fan. Cheering against the Crimson Tide is like cheering for the Titanic to sink. So cheer for good guys, the Alabama Crimson Tide. THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOOTBALL TEAM, IN THIS I BELIEVE.