Chaksu - Little Falls NJ, New Jersey

Kesha P

Miss MacMullen

Bad Blood II

Bad Blood II

The day after Ms. Anderson passed away, Jared was lying on his bed with his hands folded behind his head, still thinking about Ms. Anderson. Then he went to bed.

In the morning Jared woke up, and went to eat breakfast. As he was eating a call came from his friend Tim. Tim said, “Meet me at the corner of the street at 3:00.” Jared said, “Alright.” He went to the corner of the street with his bike. They both went bike riding together until they reached a sign that said:

Bike Race on Friday July 14!!!!!

They went back to Jared’s house and decided whether they wanted to be in it or not. They both are excellent riders. So they decided they should join. Afterwards Tim left because it was getting late.

Then Jared’s father came home from work and went straight to bed. Jared still couldn’t sleep so he grabbed a novel and started reading. He thought about cheating to get the money, but remembered Mrs. Anderson. Then he went to bed.

The day had come for the bike racing. So Tim and Jared got themselves ready with there riding uniforms and everything. Then the referee counted down 5, 4,3,2,1, GO!!!! They started the race and so far Jared was in the front. He began to slow down. Now Tim had taken the lead. Jared started to pick up to the speed. The finish line was approaching. Was Jared going to win or not? The race ended in a tie. As the crowd came in Jared and Tim had both gotten the prizes. Each one of them got a thousand dollars and a prize.

7 YEARS LATER

Jared just had his 21st birthday and received many gifts. Now he was old enough to drive a car. He was going to drive the car that Ms. Anderson had given him. So he and Tim had gone everywhere together with Jared’s car. They went to the greatest skate park of all time and spend their entire day there. Then Tim came over his house and he slept over. So they had a good time, but sometimes Jared still thinks about Ms. Anderson. He knows that she will never return so it is time to forget and let go.

They stayed up late at night and ate ice cream, they told scary stories, and they played card games. At 3: 00 in the morning they fell asleep. In the morning they woke up at 9:00 AM. He thought about how he was brought up and was drawn towards stealing Tim’s valuable watch. But then the thought of Ms. Anderson came to his mind and he was sad and regretful. He decided that from now on, he would not be like his father, but be a good man. He decided that he will be the complete opposite of his father. Thinking of all the good things he would do, he fell asleep. Then Tim got up and they both got dressed and left.

Then the both of them went over to Tim’s grandmother’s house. They were helping her out with the cleaning, the laundry, the cooking, and the dishes. He enjoyed helping Tim’s grandmother as much as he enjoyed helping Ms. Anderson. It almost felt like he was actually helping her. Jared just realized that if something ever makes him upset, then he should always find ways to make me feel better. Helping Tim’s grandmother felt as if he was helping Ms. Anderson.