Erica - Little Falls, New Jersey

“I Believe…”

Dreams are big goals people set for themselves. I believe in following dreams. Dreams sometimes come true. Most of them do come true. Always follow and believe your dreams no matter what anyone tells you.

Not only are dreams goals, but dreams are also in your sleep. Dreams in your sleep may be really weird. However, weird dreams might mean something else. For example, if you have a dream that someone dies, it’s possible that someone you know is going to have a baby or has become pregnant. There are books out there called dream dictionaries and they explain what your dreams really mean.

I always dream. I always try to follow my dreams. Although they might not come true, I always like to believe them. Sometimes my dreams are far-fetched meaning that they are way too hard to accomplish but I still try and succeed in them.

One weird dream that someone had in their sleep was: “I was assisting a group of scientists in performing a behavioral experiment. We would pick up a large, thin sheet of translucent rainbow-colored material by its edges and follow a cat around the room with it. When the cat stopped, we held the sheet of material just above it. The material would then melt onto the floor around the cat, and the multi-colored droplets on the floor would then start to arrange themselves into a symmetrical pattern, like a giant snowflake. The cat would watch the pattern taking shape, and would then use its paws to help complete the design, pushing the droplets along to their final positions before they solidified. When the pattern was complete, we would pick up the new solid sheet of material, the cat would begin to wander, and we would follow it around until it stopped. Then we would hold the sheet over the cat, the sheet would melt, and the cycle would repeat. Eventually the cat grew tired of the game, and refused to stay under the sheet. ‘Looks like the jig is up,’ I said.”

Always remember to follow your dreams, because dreams are aspirations that people want or want to do. In order to achieve dreams, you have to work for them. Working for them is necessary for them to come true.