morgan - little falls, New Jersey

I Believe

I believe in tutoring and having only a minimal amount of school. Many children and students would like to have no school or less time in school so they can do other more interesting things, but I think educators could minimize the time by eliminating common distractions like visits from the nurse, assemblies, and bathroom breaks. I think if teachers and higher authorities really pay attention to common interruptions and have a set time for assemblies and bathroom breaks, we could eliminate much more time from the school day. If kids get into the habit of learning for a certain period of time they will learn how to block out distractions and eventually learn much more.

With tutors and less students in the class, I believe children could get an education in a shorter amount of time. Kids could go to school for less time and still learn more. With fewer interruptions kids can become more comfortable with the scheduled work time. Home tutors would also be very helpful to help students further understand the homework. The tutors would also go over class work to help the students understand and be ready for the next school day. If you could change the way school districts work, would you?