dick - 0704623743, Albania

I Believe…

I believe that we should have a choice to what we would like to learn when we are in school. The reason for that is because if we do not like a subject lets say science we should only take it once and be done with it so we wouldn’t have to not like coming to school. Students would probably learn more when they want to come to school but they don’t want to come if they have to learn something there not even interested in boring subjects or non-interesting subjects that we do not like. School is a place to learn and be with your friends and how would we want to come to learn if we do not like some parts of it.

If we were to choose what subjects to take we would have to take another subject of any kind so we still have to have eight periods in the day. If someone did not want to take science they would have to take one other like math or anything else. If you did not want to take a special like world language then you could take something other like physical education, technology education, or any other special. People would rather take another period of math or language then science in some conditions and also they would rather take anything other than world language.

If we were to switch a subject or special I think we should at least have to take it once. If we don’t even take it once you wouldn’t see if you would like it or not and then you could miss out on something fun and good to know. Lets say you didn’t want to take science and you take it once. Well if you like doing experiments and doing labs you should stay in science. Learning is better if you enjoy it.