Mark - Cadiz, Ohio
Themes: love

Just a few endless days ago my soulmate of 14 years returned from my arms to the womb of love from which she was given to me. It’s times like these that clarify what really matters in living and being alive. I look back to see an empty existence and who I would have been had I not been blessed with this rare gift, this miracle that I prayed for, the unconditional love, kindness and compassion of beautiful eternal free spirit that chose freely to give her life and devote her love to me. She taught me the beauty of love, the joy of living, the precious urgency of being alive, to cherish everything and everyone in every beat of a heart. She taught me forgiveness, gentleness, compassion, and kindess. Through out her journey here in and thru my life and the lives of others who love her dearly as she truly loves them dearly too, she affirmed the truth that all of God’s living creations have love and goodness woven into our hearts. That most of us do our absolute best to let that love guide us to what is good. And that some of us need the love, forgiveness compassion and kindness of the rest of us to help them find the love, goodness and beauty in themselves to help make it thru this life. She taught me to keep my eyes, my mind, and my heart open, because miracles are happening all of the time.